I've broken up the Black Work Course into three phases, naming them as pretentiously as I could. This is still a tentative outline, because there's more I want to cram in there somewhere. I can't seem to think of everything just yet, but this is the minimum of what I plan to cover:
- You have Cleansed me with Hyssop, Oh Lord: Banishing and Cleansing Rites
- The Art of Contemplation
- Self Assessment: Whoever therefore shall know himself...
- In the Beginning: The Creation of the World
- First Father, Nous, Logos, Workman, Governors, Man
- Spheres of Emanation
- The Emerald Tablet: Map of the Great Work
- Meet the Family: Dad and the Uncle-Aunts
- Where are you from?
- Chain of Manifestation
- Genii Loci
- Meet the Family: Mom? Is that you? And you had kids!?
- What are you?
- Elemental Hierarchy
- Four Angels of the Corners of the World
- Princes of the Four Angles of the World
- Meet the Family: The Cousins
- What makes you tick?
The Altar: Table of Manifestation
- Altar Layout
- Elemental Weapons
- Planetary Talismans
- Constellations and Mansions
- The Lamp
- What do you do?
- The Table of Practice
- The Art of Drawing Spirits into Crystals
- Elemental Initiations
- What do you want?
- The Astral Temple
- Dream Work
- Path Working through the Spheres
- How are you going to get what you want?
About that Great Work
- Who are you?
- What's wrong with you?
- The Threefold Keeper
- The Genius and the Evil Daimon
- Conjuration of the Genius
- Spiritual and Practical Applications
- An Introduction to the Seven Planetary Governors