Wednesday, April 03, 2013

On Working with a Seer

For the last few months, I've had the good fortune to Work with a Seer in my conjurations of the spirits. It has been a very different kind of experience, and I've enjoyed it immensely. I feel all John Dee going into the temple.

The seer I am working with is Harper Feist, author of the Adyton of Pythia blog, and my partner in crime. We have found that we work as well together as magical partners in the temple as we do practically in the rest of the home, which has been great. We were talking one afternoon, and thought it would be fun to do a series of blog posts about what it's like to Work together as a seer and a conjuror. One of the most frequent questions students of the Red Work series of courses ask about is seeing the spirits in the crystal, and in talking to Harper about this, I saw where I leave a lot out when I discuss the subject that she can put into words really well.

As we go along, I'll be talking about the preparations and conjurations we go through from my perspective, and she'll be going through the same from her perspective, and between the two of us, you'll have a glimpse into what it's like to Work together with the spirits. We'll be talking about our experiences and background leading up to working together, and how that changes when we combine our forces in the temple. She'll be talking more about the techniques she has developed and identified as being necessary in her role as Seer, and I'll be focusing more on the role of the conjuror when the spirits appear. We'll be discussing our experiences with gods, angels, archangels, and some of the more terrestrial spirits we've conjured over the last few months.

We haven't talked about a schedule for these things, but look for the label Seership on the posts to keep them all together.
Post a Comment