Monday, May 25, 2015

Seven Spheres Course Schedule

First, if you haven't signed up yet, here's where you go to buy the book and sign up for the class:


There are plenty of seats left for this session. You must be signed up by this coming Saturday to take part in this set of classes. If you don't sign up now, no worries, I'll be doing this every couple months or so going forward. I've lifted the limit to 50 people because so many people end up viewing the recorded versions later.

Courses will begin on Sundays at 2:00 P.M. Central time. I'm going to do these in two-hour increments with a break in between so this doesn't take two months per session.

The schedule is as follows:

  • May 31 - Intro and Overview 
  • June 7 - Jupiter & Mars
  • June 14 - The Sun & Venus
  • June 21 - Mercury & the Moon
  • June 28 - Saturn & "On Kingdom Management"
The Intro & Overview will take a while. I go over the basics of the course, the underlying philosophy of the Seven Spheres book, the intent behind the Work described, and the actual conjuration method.

Each session will be recorded and posted to a private YouTube channel for future viewing if you can't make it.

I'm looking forward to running these things, the last time it was a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.