Sunday, January 27, 2019

Knowledge and Conversation with the Holy Guardian Angel, Part 1

Hey guys, I'm going to host a talk Monday evening at 6:00 PM Central on the Holy Guardian Angel, and what it's all about, and what it's really like when you meet them, and how to have a good time in the process of meeting them.

Topics will include, but are not limited to:


  • The History of the HGA
  • Methods of Meetings
  • Conversation, it's a Thing


I'm only planning to talk for 45 minutes or an hour, but I'd love to have you present to ask questions and interact. It's a nice way to wrap up the weekend, in my opinion. $25 for a seat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.