Friday, July 19, 2019

Practical Occult Jewelery - Alison Chicosky

Alison and I met and hit it off in the old days, when Crucible was still a thing. Feels like we talked all night the first time we met, about everything from ascension through the spheres to Betz and the GMP.

She's continued to grow in her practice and I'd even dare say power as she's accomplished results that appear downright miraculous in her personal work. 

She's put together a service that includes Key of Solomon Talismans, Philacteries, and I understand she's going to be releasing several other traditional grimoiric tools, and items from the Greek Magical Papyri. She is one of the best friends, supports, and allies to have, if you're lucky enough to get to know her. I'd keep her to myself if I wasn't actually trying to help you people have a better world to live in.

Her work can be found at Practical Occult Jewelry on Facebook.

Below are some more samples of her works and wares. I can't encourage you enough to reach out and get her working for you, either on a service level, or through the materials she hand cuts, engraves, and consecrates. the stories I've heard from her clients about how she's changed their lives are amazing.





1 comment:

  1. Alison is absolutely an amazing woman and her pentacles work like miracle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.