Friday, July 21, 2006

In case you're wonderng...

If you're wondering why the posts have died down for the last couple weeks, it's because of the waning moon. During this phase, there's not much point in doing magick. Some people use it as a time for curses or bindings, but I'm not into all that. I mean, sometimes I am, but not this time.

I like the way it's all set up. Two weeks of sending energies out, two weeks for drawing energies in. Sometimes I get annoyed that I have to wait for the moon phase to turn, but usually I find that whatever I was anxious to get done wasn't that important anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.