Thursday, July 13, 2006

Spirit Pot Operation Results

Well, last night I posted the downside of my spirit pot operation results. I didn't win the lottery. But I was right in not claiming the operation a failure.

Today I got called into my boss's office and he shut the door. I thought I would be reprimanded or laid off. He started talking about the tight budget, and I was sure a pink slip was coming. Then he appologized that my RAISE would be so small... My raise. Heh. A $1,200 a month raise. Ka-Ching!

And earlier I landed a contract to install color matching paint kiosks at night, which will be bringing in an extra $1,000 or more a month. Ka-Ching!

And my spouse started her new job, which would bring in almost another $1,000 a month, if she keeps it and actually goes to it regularly....

So, since performing the Spirit Pot operations, my monthly income has gone up about $3,000. I can live with that, eh?

Now, I specifically asked for a lump sum. I've found out about all this income in the space of two hours today. Maybe that's how it worked out. It's still not the exact dollar amount, so I'm thinking that there's more to report in the coming days. I can proudly say that Bune/Bime is a great Spirit to work with, and that the Spirit Pot is a great method of working with Goetic Spirits. Life is good.

Also, for anyone interested, I can get more of those pots from the Goodwill. They cost me $8 each, and I'm reselling them for $12.50 plus shipping and handling. Shipping is around $5.00. If you're interested, email me at frredactumopus@gmail.com.

It's good to be a magician.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.