Saturday, February 17, 2007

2.0 - Practical Sections

With the posting of Section 1.5, the basic philosophical foundations of the Neo-Platonic cosmology (as I understand them) have been laid out.

The next section of posts will be on the practical application of the system presented in the previous sections. In this next series, I'll be looking at the practical applications of the following aspects in a bit more detail:
  • 2.1 - The Lamp
  • 2.2 - About those Planets...
  • 2.3 - The Joys of Making Talismen
  • 2.4 - Elemental Kings
  • 2.5 - Spirit Pots
  • 2.6 - Them pesky demons are at it again...
  • 2.7 - The Genius and the Evil Daimon
These sections will present the methodologies and the tools used in the magickal application of the NP system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.