Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pirates! Pirates Everywhere! Er...

Pirates are cool.

They drink, they fight, they screw, they take what they want, and if you have a problem with that, you have every right to kill them, or die trying.

Obese bespeckled faces rarely lit by more than the glow of a monitor are not the faces of pirates. 

Copyright infringement is not piracy. It's petty theft. 

Ok, so maybe it's worth millions, maybe, on a grand scale to huge publishing houses, but who cares? They weren't spending that money on their authors, fer sure. They have been parasites feeding off the talent forever. No matter what arguments anyone makes about them, that's all they are. Parasites. 

The publishing industry are leeches complaining that they're being bitten by mosquitoes. The original host is so befuddled by the blood loss he finds himself defending the leeches from the mosquitoes.

Fuckin' insanity, man.

I write because I have to. I charge because TANSTAAFL. You disagree, fine. I'm not here to argue, or to feed parasites, and I sure the fuck am not here in this beautiful material manifest world walking around with a cock and two hands so I can chase cash. 

I came to create, to shape, to mold an aesthetic I think is awesome. I came for the magic, and the sex. Hell, I might still have nerve endings I haven't even stimulated yet. What a shame!

I'm not wasting time on infringers who wish they were as cool as pirates, not unless there's something of value to point out.