Saturday, March 28, 2009

Emerald Tablet.... is MISSING!

Dude....

Unbefuckinglievable. I don't have a dissertation on the Emerald Tablet here. I totally thought I did, but I've checked and rechecked, and either I never have explained in detail the Emerald Tablet as I see it, or I just can't find it in my blog posts. I'm trying to link to it because it's all the stuff I need to talk about in another post, but I never talked about it here, it seems. I talked about it to the folks at Thelesis when I gave the Modern Angelic Grimoire talk, and I think I mentioned it in the neoplatonic basics series, but ... shit. It's got to be here somewhere.

If I can't find it, I will write one up. It's the CORNERSTONE of my practice, my understanding and application of the Work. Or at least the best representation of that that I've found.

I'll get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.