Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Hermit's Lantern

If you haven't yet, check out Fr. SEA's blog, The Hermit's Lantern. It's one of my favorites. He and I go way back, and we've been working together now for years. We started out in a mentor-student relationship, and have since become good friends. His endurance and survival of my early attempts at helping someone through the early phases of the Great Work are to be admired. He's a good writer, too.

His latest experiments in home alchemy have been fascinating, and the results are incredible. I'm honored to have played a role in his early development, and I'm really glad we're friends. He's the epitome of what I wanted when I started writing this blog, someone who has done the same work I have to discuss results and progress with, but at the same time he's got his own interests and take on things that gives me a different perspective on my own experiences that provides useful meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.