Friday, September 19, 2008

Long Week

Well, faithful readers, it's been a remarkably long week. My "real" had me working until after 11:00 p.m. for a change. Most weeks go by with only needing 20 minutes of work. This wasn't one of them.

That doesn't mean I don't have a tone to say, of course. I had some extremely interesting things happen with the Goetic Kings, and learned a valuable lesson, thanks to my HGA. I had a healing thing happen that left me stumped. A friend wrote a huge-ass essay on why Obama isn't really black (friend is of African-American descent, so he gets away with that without being labeled a racist, even though he totally is). People have been asking for help with their Genius/Daimon names, and I haven't had any time to get to them. I think I even sold an eBook that I ahven't sent out yet.

And there's an essay project I'm working on about ... well, you'll see.

Anyway, sorry for the hiatus, faithful readers. I'll be back to full-R.O. mode soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.