Friday, September 05, 2008

Rufus Opus Products and Services

I don't plug my stuff much. Only every other post. I try not to be rude.

I updated my web site's products and services page to let folks purchase plaster casts of the seals of the Kings of the Goetia. I'll get around to the rest of the seals some other time, and eventually I'll sell affordable seals in the appropriate materials. I'm not a master craftsman, so they may be ugly compared to some sites, but the ugly is effective, and the ugly is affordable.

For now, check out my Products and Services page if you're interested in buying my stuff.Proceeds from the web site go directly to my pocket, where they stay for a little while before I spend them on whatever I want. I also pay for the site that way. Makes me feel like this is worth it to get a ten dollar sale here and there. I know, it's petty, but it just feels good to make money, even little bits of it.

http://www.rufusopus.com/products_and_services.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.