Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Nothing but AN EYE...

Ok, the presentation I intended to give at Crucible is now available online. It ended up being a couple hours long, and it took several hours to get this final form put together. It's not nearly the same thing presenting a presentation live as it is presenting it alone in an empty office, except for a cat who insists on meowing when you're recording.

Fortunately, I'm done. I'm not sure if I will be doing many more of these online presentations, they are kind of a pain in the ass. Hopefully in the future I'll find a way to do them on G+ to a live audience so it will just automagically go to youtube. That would rock.

RO at Crucible 2013
I wanted to share the information in these presentations because they are paret and parcel of what I think the point of the ROpocalypse is all about. In part 2, especially, I get into some heady mystical stuff that reveals the core of what I believe we are here to do, why we're here, what it's all about, and why it's all about that kind of thing. It speaks to the degree of freedom, happiness, and above all, the joy we can feel while we're here being awesom magi.

At Crucible, Harper and I wrapped up my presenation with a conjuration of Hermes Chthonios. We used trance/induction to createthe altered state, and then conjured H.'.C.'. to reveal his ecstatic mysteries. That isn't included in these presentations, but if you're interested, she and I are recording an MP3 of the induction and conjuration. I'll let you know when it's available.

Part the First: 

In which are covered the basics of "Ecstatic Hermetics."

Part the Second:

In which an analysis of Chapter 70 of The Book of Lies reveals the kind of Mystery one can unwrap using Ecstatic Hermetics.

For this presentation, it will help to have the following available:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.