Monday, November 04, 2013

Rufus Opus Professional Facebook Page!

Well, I created the RO Page at Facebook today. I was going to wait, but part of the Crucible 2013 lessons learned was that there's no point in waiting for stuff to be perfect before you do stuff you need to do. Eventually, I plan on having millions of global fans reading my stuff, learning about Hermetics, and using the techniques in their daily lives... And for that, I'll need the RO professional page rather than my personal person page. So please, if you're on my FB list of friends, head over and Like that page!

I've already posted Part One of the Crucible Presentation there. For now that's the only place you'll be able to find it until I get around to recording Part Two. Which could be tomorrow, or possibly, you know... not tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.