Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pimp my Friends: Robert Contri Deserves a Camera

TL/DR: CLICK THIS LINK and search for "Pie fights".

So a friend of mine who does film work entered a contest to make a film and possible win a camera. We have six days to vote for it, and at first I was going to be all, "Dude, check this out and vote for my friend cause he's my friend," and then I watched the video, and laughed my ass off.

We've all played that game. You know the one. I was crying by the end.

Anyway, go to THIS LINK AND SEARCH FOR "PIE FIGHTS" TO SEE THE VIDEO AND VOTE FOR IT IF YOU LAUGH.

There's no registration required at all. They need a couple hundred unique votes to get ahead of the top competition, and fuck it man, we can TOTALLY do this.

For more shits and giggles, friend Robert Contri on Facebook, and check his posts about filiming this video over the last week. "Pie fighting without a permit" is a thing.

Did I mention he did it in 6 days? THIS is what Hermeticists can manifest when they want shit done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.