Saturday, December 13, 2014

ROocalypse Now! Advanced Warning: Special Guest Scarlet Magdalene!

So this weekend, I'll be doing a broadcast of my hit show, ROpocalypse Now! featuring yet another awesome friend of mine who's totally DOING THE WORK that makes this stuff we do so fun.

This weekend at 2:00 PM Eastern, I'll be interviewing Scarlet Magdalene, a long time riend and co-working magician who has been both inspirational and motivational throughout my Work. I think it will be on a GoToMeeting, like SOMA uses, but I don't have a link yet. I'll update it here and publish it all over facebook when the time comes. Here's the link:

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/522501021

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.

Scarlet and I go way back. Our friendship extends to the time I first was thinking I might possibly maybe in some way have attained K&CHGA, and the network of contacts she maintained helped me see and understand what that might mean and how it works in practice.

Long time veteran of many inter-order wars, erotic fiction writer, female geek who overcomes the bullshit adolescent male dominated tech industry dialy, entrepreneur, successful contactor, life coach, and vegan, Scarlet exemplifies the potential of what an activated magician can do, if they want. Nothing stops her, and nothing keeps her down. Fearless and persistant.

Anyway, we're going to have a lot of fun talking about her adventures in the Abramelin rite, the joys of finding almond wands, how stupid people can be, and how to get past that and go after the things you love.

For more information about her, you can find her on FaceBook, or take a look at her blog, Alchemical Musings, "the caffienated philosophical rantings of a mystic who maybe thinks too much."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.