Sunday, December 14, 2014

Seven Spheres Course Available to the First 25 People to Sign Up (this session, others to follow)

Ok, so I am FINALLY ready to start selling the Seven Spheres Course!

My web site is totally fuct. I'm going to fix it eventually, but until then, I made some blogger pages to house my stuff.

Regarding the Seven Spheres Course: Check out the description on the page. It tells you what you need to know. DO NOT BUY THE COURSE IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE BOOK. Buy the book here, then sign up for the courses:


I also created a new page for my eBooks, my other Courses, and my personal time. The links are on my blog site on the  of these posts, if you're on my blog page. Otherwise they are here below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.