Tuesday, December 09, 2014

ROpocalypse Now! With Special Guest Jason Miller!

In today's edition of ROpocalypse Now!, I sat down with Jason Miller to discuss his latest book, Sex, Sorcery and Spirit. As might be expected, we meandered.

I had a chance to go over some of my favorite topics with him, and explore the things we enjoy doing most. Jason has been an inspiration, a mentor, and above all else, a friend over the last few years. We joined the Gents for Jupiter together, and his whole life, in spite of what he likes to say about himself, is exactly the kind of example of what a magician can do if they set their minds, hearts, intentions, and magical resources to manifesting what they want, as they see fit.

He has issues though. He can't admit he's become a living god.

I kid! I kid so much.

But watch the interview, you'll see what I mean. Dude's living the dream and won't take credit for it because he's gone through enough shit to know better than to start claiming titles or anything.

I like this conversing with my friends thing, it seems to be working out nicely. I think I'll keep working on the camera thing, I haven't figured out pointing it at the person speaking yet.

Also it took a few HOURS to load to youtube, so I am not editing it any more to add in my awesome intro/outro music.

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.