Saturday, December 06, 2014

Tonight: Seven Spheres on SOMA!


This evening we'll be doing another webinar, this time on the subject of my new book, Seven Spheres! It's free to the members of the S.O.M.A. FaceBook group, which can be found here:


My show starts at 11:00 Eastern, and it will likely go for a half-hour to an hour. It's way past my bed time, but it'll be fun anyway. 

Also, for those interested in the course, I will be making an announcement about how to sign up here on the blog shortly. I need to fix my web site up a bit, and finish getting a few of the presentations ready before I feel comfortable selling it.

Oh, and guys who bought the book, thank you so much! Sales are going great, the books are flying off the shelves. I thought I'd have a hard time getting rid of them, but man, you guys rock. If you haven't bought yours yet, no pressure, but they're probably about a third gone so far.

When I start the courses, they're going to go for about five weeks at a time. We'll work through the Seven Spheres over a five-week period, and that will make sense to those who've bought the books.

More on that to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.