Friday, February 27, 2009

A Beautiful Weekend

This weekend I'm heading to the local Sheraton for a well-deserved vacation. It's not much, but it's going to be fun. I'm burnt out and exhausted, and dammit, I deserve this.

So the question is...

Why is it just one weekend? If I'm this great and powerful magician, why the fuck aren't I living that lifestyle all the freakin' time?

Answer:

I haven't done the Work. TANSTAAFL. Fr. S.L. recently began a conversation with me about material manifestations and the cube of space. Most of it is over my head, because he's smarter than I am. I had to beg off in the middle because I'd spent 10 hours in front of a computer monitor at work already, and my eyes were burning. I didn't have the bandwidth to keep up. My brain was fried by all this other crap I deal with all day long. And it doesn't look like it's going to end any time soon.

So. What am I going to do about it? The Lottery thing hasn't worked. I need better communications. I tried a pendulum, but I couldn't get into the swing of things. (BH, that one's for you.) I felt like I was just hanging there, going in circles. My son came in during the ceremony (BAM! Hi Dad! Oh, are you talking to Angels? Sorry! BAM!). The numbers I thought I had confirmation on from the pendulum didn't come up. :sigh:

So, it's back to the drawing board. A friend made a suggestion on the lottery-genius-conjuring thing, and I'll try that, even though it doesn't make any sense logically. At least not any different sense logically. I won't have my stuff to get the genius name with me tonight, so I'm just going to buy a regular old ticket and see how that works, no magic to speak of.

I've got another technique I'm going to work on as well, but it takes a couple of weeks of preparatory consecrations and prayer, and then the manifestation begins to occur.

And I'm going to start online classes in magic. Something interactive, audio-visual, maybe a decent studio setup and web sharing and stuff like that. Start with the Modern Angelic Grimoire, and throw in some other stuff. I'll be finishing my book in the next couple of months, an introduction to spirit work for the beginner-to-moderately-advanced practitioner, and I'll send that off to the publishers. I've also got some other things in my sleeves that I might turn into a profitable venture come this Spring and Summer. the goal is to not have to work anymore after Summer. At least, not more than three days a week.

I'll keep you posted here.
Post a Comment