Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cool Stuff

Someone on the lists is selling off a bunch of stuff to fund a move. It's neat. Check here:

http://search.ebay.com/W0QQsassZheatherc717

One of the really cool items is this Phoenix Scepter:




As you may know, I've got kids. That means an ever-handy excuse to watch Cartoons. One of our family favorites is Tutenstein. It's from the Discovery Channel and integrates real archaeology with a fun supernatural plot line. Spoiled teenage brat zombie megalomaniacs. How can you go wrong?

One of the things the boy-king has because he's the Pharaoh is the "Scepter of Was." I couldn't help but notice the similarities. Heather, the person selling the Ceremonial Magic stuff, is a really detailed artistic person with a former passionate history for the whole Egyptian Thing. I'd be willing to bet there's a real scepter of Was that she based her image on. If the Phoenix Wand could do half the things Tutenstein's Scepter does, I say God Damn! Buy that bitch!


1 comment:

  1. A friend made me something like it years ago. A big one. You can see it in the picture I posted to Fresno Magicians next to my Ceremonial Magick altar.

    A great tool, I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.