Wednesday, September 10, 2014

ANYWAY... Spirit pots aren't even the fucking point.

The success stories of working with Buné are pouring in, and I feel really lucky to be the guy who got to tell people about their access to such awesomeness. It's what I'm here for, really, to remind people that they are wondrous beings, truly special, even though they think so poorly of themselves.

So I'm super glad that spirit pots are making people's lives better. That's why I wrote about them. Because I know that they are a quick and effective way to work with spirits to make money, and not having money is the root of many of the things that keep us in ignorant savagery and wage slavery.

But fuck me, man. Money's just bullshit. We can take/make it any time we want. We're magicians, for fuck's sake (FFS). Money is fucking child games. Hopscotch, tetherball. GIGO.

There's rules, and there's rules, and we follow the rules and we make money. I talk about it because it's the carrot that leads you back to your rightful place in life, I teach you how we can make miracles happen in our daily lives, because we need miracles, all of us. Healing of body, but mostly mind and spirit. The evaporation of stressors, the elimination of debt, the freedom of power, and the power of liberty.

The miracles are awesome, and they help immediately remove the shit that's causing us grief and stress. That's cool, practically speaking, and necessary. But the real lesson is not how to do a fucking miracle, FFS.

It's that you can do miracles.

That's right, you, motherfucker, you. You. YOU.

You, with that ledger full of all your personal crap that you know is fucked up about you, you do miracles. You, the little girl or boy inside who gets all low and trots out all the shit you've fucked up in your life, you are holy. You who lost the job, the girl, the bus ticket, the opportunity of a lifetime, you, you are a spirit in the flesh who gets to create the world all the fucking time, for real.

Real? Let's get fucking real.

Who the fuck are you, that you can call a spirit, cut a deal, and change the world? Who are you that they answer, that they come? Who are you?

I posit that you, brothers and sisters, are gods.

But don't take my word for it, research it, experiment learn the god skills and practices, learn to be really good at it, and create your world as you see fit. Or as my brother might have put it:

“If you do not do the works of Our First Father, do not believe me; but if You do them, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in You, and You are in the Father.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.