Friday, July 10, 2020

How to Curse the Heck out of People on the Internet

It has come to my attention that some people are surprised to discover that when I get upset with people on the internet, I frequently and regularly curse the fuck out of them, over seemingly trivial things.

Some folk have even suggested it's "petty."

So, as you probably have deduced with that quick mind of yours, yes, I cursed the fuck out of them. I mean, I just told them I curse people on the internet that I disagree with. What did they honestly expect?

Irregardless ...

I recently posted how to return curses on people, so I figured I'd share the other side, the ... dark side, if you will.

So without further adieu...

The Power of Cursing When Practicing Affirmations

How to Curse the HECK out of People on the Internet

  • Get upset about something someone says on the internet.
  • Hover over their name and look at their profile pic.
  • Say the magick words:
    • "Fuck that piece of shit."
  • Continue as if nothing had happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.