Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Here's your change...

In case someone doesn't read the comments on my blog the way I have to, here's one on my post about being "trapped" by the kids:

Josephus said... "When I look at the kids I know, my own and others', I can't help but wonder how in the living fuck magicians ever used them as scrying assistants."

Not that difficult to understand. 1,000 years ago the world was different. The main reasons you wouldn't be able to do that today are:

1)Wii.
2)Hours and hours of TV per day.
3)Stupid and uneducated parents,(not in the academic sense)
4)Stupider, uneducated teachers(in the academic sense as well)
5)Constant psychological overstimulation, mostly by the above. (Gee, I wonder why so many kids "need" Ritalin?)

A thousand years ago kids didn't have this. They also learned "unimportant" things like respect(especially for elders), obediance (you can't teach that now cause it's "child abuse")and how to sit still for more than 5 minutes.

Just my 2 cents.
 Josephus, here's your change:

 I don't know what rock you crawled out from under, but the neanderthallic shit you've dragged out with you makes me want to punch you repeatedly in the face until you die and the mortician has to try to reconstruct your face from a photo and your mother still doesn't recognize you. What kind of fucking MORON thinks child abuse instills respect and obedience? You're a fucking waste of human flesh. There isn't a pit low enough in hell, there isn't a torment in Serbia that is sufficient for you. Stop reading my blog, Josephus. I don't want you or ANYONE like you learning from me. Anyone agree with fucktard? Get the fuck off my blog.

My kids are respectful and obedient. Out of love, not fear.
Post a Comment