Sunday, October 25, 2009

On Piracy...

It's unfortunate, but due to the lack of scruples among some of my audience, I've had to institute a Goetic working to protect my eBooks from theft. After spending months writing the book, to have someone give it away because they believe information should be free makes me want to kill.

Calmer heads prevailed, fortunately for at least one idiotic fucktard. The intercession by a wise and patient person on your behalf is a good thing to have, and I hope someone does the same for me if I ever do something that stupid.

But from now on, anyone who pirates my work will be fair game. 10/25/09 in our current calendar system is the date it's being instituted. If you've pirated my work, loaded it to torrents or whatever in the past, I suggest you make ammends post haste. Remove it immediately and pay restitution, or incur the wrath of the Guardians.

I think it's really stupid to pirate occult works from living authors, especially those who write books about Goetia. Did you really think I wouldn't curse you? Really?

And please note, I don't give a shit what you think about the freedom of information, copyright law, or whatever. I wrote it, I charge for it, and as far as me and my spirits are concerned, you bought the right to read it and do the work. If you upload it to a torrent, you're toast.

Please note that all purchases are covered under the usual Legal Disclaimer.
Post a Comment