Thursday, April 08, 2010

Getting "Paid" for Magic, Teaching, Instruction, and Writing

I just got the biggest payment of my life for my Work. It totally puts this whole "magic for money" thing into perspective for me, and it all just clicked. I understand why I do this better than I have before as a result.

Here's the payment I received:

My daughter was born 3 months early with Apgar scores of 1 and was dying..her hemoglobin was less than 2 and she was profoundly ill. She was given only an hour or two to survive. I used the [Modern Angelic Grimoire] to ward her incubator and her health improved. I was warned, on several occasions, that just because she survived the night didn't mean she would live much longer AND if by some chance she did happen to survive, her quality of life would be devastated. I did the ritual twice a day until we were discharged from the hospital several weeks later. I went home with a perfectly healthy baby. She just had her first birthday and is not only babbling, clapping, laughing etc. but she is walking! She took her first serious steps a few days ago and hasn't looked back.  Despite the fact she still looks like a nine month old (which technically she should be) she is acting like any normal baby her age. The doctors saw her yesterday and were astonished.

First off, I'd like to point out that it was the Magician who did the magic, the Angels who did their Work, and my only role was to have rewritten a quick, easy, and effective system of magic in modern language.

I'm also not claiming that my book will save your premature baby's life, make you rich, or get you laid. The book is useless without a magician to use it, and the information in it has been around for 600 years. My role was just sort of like a water boy; I'm not the water, I'm not the fountain, I'm just the delivery system. I don't take any personal credit for what was done for her child.

I am, however, very grateful to have played the role I did get to play. Makes me feel damned good. And that's worth more than a hundred million dollars.* I could die on the way home tonight, and I'd die content in the knowledge that my Work accomplished at least one good thing, and really, that's the most valuable thing you can earn in any lifetime.

* Note: if you have a hundred million sitting around gathering dust and interest you don't need, let me know. I'm here to help.

9 comments:

  1. That's a rocking report, dude. I guess I'll have to buy your book now. (Siiiigh.)

    I get paid tomorrow. Can I pay extra for a signed copy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to send you an autographed copy, but I can't get the ink to stick to the bytes.

    One of these days I'll have hard copies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn you, old man! I realize that virtual is "the new hardcopy," but seriously!

    Bah. I'm just gonna pirate it now. And give it to all my youthful friends.

    But seriously: cool, cool. I'll grab a digicopy, then. Want a review by, like, early summer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have your book and now I have a similar reason to use it. I only hope that the Angels will come through for me as sometimes I feel like they never come when I've called them or maybe it's just been my limited perception. So happy for your baby, I hope to have equally good news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fantastic man. Best payment indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, Frater. Keep your riches and fame; pay me in smiling babies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.