Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I voted!

For myself, of course. If you didn't click the AARP link the other day, you missed a campaign message from Yours Truly.

Rufus Opus in '08!

Now that this election business is about wrapped up, maybe we can get back to magic. In a few weeks, or months, I'll discuss some of the magic I performed in this year's election. Maybe. I kept silent about it because advertising your Work is just asking for some meat head who doesn't agree with you to come along and Work against you. With all the awareness of retroactive magic going on, it may be more prudent to just keep mum about it in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.