Thursday, March 04, 2010

You gotta read: The Arbatel Project

Magian Rumination, the blog of "The Scribbler" is going to be running a series of posts on his experiences with the Arbatel. I've talked to him offline a couple of times about this project, and I'm really looking forward to seeing his experiences, and his treatment of them as a writer. I've been through all his older blogs, and I've come to enjoy his writing style a great deal.

The introductory post is up, "Confessions of a Clueless Animist." I strongly recommend this series to people who enjoy my own blog. His insights into magic are those of a born Conjurer. I think spirit conjure magic is what draws a lot of people to this blog, and this promises to be an insightful treatment of one of the most complete grimoires we have access to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.