Monday, January 24, 2011

Strategic Sorcery: New Home

A message from Jason Miller (Inominandum), author of the Strategic Sorcery blog:


Dear Readers of Strategic Sorcery,


As most of you know, Strategic Sorcery mysteriously disappeared on the evening of Wednesday, January 19th. The blog was not locked or cancelled by blogger intentionally, nor does it appear to be a deliberate hack. It is a glitch that is effecting about 50 other blogs.


Strategic Sorcery will now be hosted at my own website. The new address is:
http://www.inominandum.com/blog/

Please take a moment and update your links and follow me at the new site.


A big thanks go out to the owner of this blog for helping me get the message out.  Thank you readers who have written in concerned about the situation. I am awed and gladdened by your support.


Thank you,
Jason Miller (Inominandum)

2 comments:

  1. I hope he's able to recreate the content from SS. A lot of it is very valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems he has been able to retrieve a lot of the information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.