Saturday, April 30, 2011

Got Dirt?

I need some dirt. I can get East Coast and DC dirt myself, but I need some dirt from across America for a project I've got going. I only need a tablespoon or so, and I'd be much obliged if you'd be willing to send me some.

I need some from Florida, Texas, California, Washington State, Montana or North Dakota, and Maine. And Nebraska. Preferably from banks or financial institutions. Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico too, if possible.

If you live in these states and would be willing to put a spoonful of dirt into a plastic baggie and send it to me, please email me at frredactumopus@gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. Well, if you need dirt from Massachusetts and/ or CT, shoot me a message as I live in one and work in the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be good on general East Coast dirt, but I figured that I could provide you with dirt from Long Island if you would consider it useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now have:

    Florida
    * Texas
    * California
    * Maine
    * Washington State

    I still need:
    * Montana or North Dakota
    * Nebraska

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you decide you need Oregon dirt, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.