Monday, May 25, 2015

The Black Work Live Classes

In addition to the Seven Spheres courses, I'm going to be running live lessons on the Black Work. See the following link for more information:


These live classes will also be available on the web. They will take place on Saturdays, and will last for a couple of hours, or until I'm done. I tend to talk a lot about this stuff. 

I don't know how many weeks it will take to get through the lessons, but it shouldn't take more than two or three weeks, total. "Shouldn't." 

But you never know.

Classes will begin Saturday, May 30 at 2:00 PM Central. I may or may not be able to have class on the 6th due to a scheduled initiation, but if not, it will continue on the 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.