Sunday, November 18, 2012

Exploring a new Service

So I've been talking to some students and clients lately about offering a Hermetics based counseling service. Sort of a live version of the Hermetic Diagnosis, but more dynamic, personally focused, and, well, live. I'm thinking 60 minute sessions. They have to be coordinated carefully and scheduled in advance. 

If you're interested, the cost will be $125 per session. Contact me via email and we'll make arrangements to speak, either via Skype, or some other kind of technology.

2 comments:

  1. If we had real universal healthcare, this would be covered. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested but in a few months for direction

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.