Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hints!

Muahahahahaha!

Michael C. has entrusted me with the secret number of the contest described in this blog post.

Jason and I know the secret number, and it is within my power to offer hints! He didn't tell me I couldn't, so I totally can. I thought about selling the hints, but that just felt a little slimy, so... I'll just give them away. This way MY LOYAL BLOG READERS have an advantage.

Hint The FIRST:

It is a degree found within the first three houses of an equal-house-based astrological chart.

Hint the SECOND:

It is less than twice my age.

Hint the THIRD:

Two beetles and a goat, or half a mantis.

Now, on to the post and to VICTORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.