Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Bless the Fuck out of You!

Good Morning!

I spent the night last night doing what I want to be doing for the rest of the New Year, hanging out with loved ones, drinking, laughing, enjoying awesome fireworks huge and right off the balcony, and diving deeper and deeper into the enjoyment of my life, moment by moment.

I hope you had as great of an evening as I had, and if not, remember you can start over again today. No penalty. Loved ones. Booze. Fireworks. Deeper dives, deeper dives into the moment.

Wherever you find yourself this morning, know that you are personally blessed with happiness, prosperity, joy, health, and attainment by at least one living god. May you manifest all that you desire this year, brothers and sisters, and may you find your life comes easy, and comes often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.