Sunday, July 09, 2006

Causing Spirits to Appear on Sepulchers

In a previous post, I mentioned that I had asked Bune why he needed to be able to put the spirits under him on sepulchers. He answered me in a dream, and then I couldn't remember the details. Last night and early this morning, he explained it to me again in a dream.

That phrase, according to Bune, means that he will show you the ranks of his spirits. It refers to a process of "putting them in their place." I got the sense that it was like a parade of soldiers, demonstrating the ranks and file of his legions. I also got the sense that it served him personally to keep the spirits in their place. They're as unruly as people, and require discipline, to be shown "who's boss" on occassion, and that what happens when he "puts them in their sepulcher." It establishes a hierarchy of authority in their ranks, and teaches them where they belong. Like an exercise or drill in the armed forces. A spirit's sepulcher is his place in the scheme of things.

It seems like there's a necromantic side to this as well that I don't quite understand yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.