Saturday, October 17, 2009

Modern Goetic Grimoire: Stats and Table of Contents

The Modern Goetic Grimoire is different than my other eBooks mainly in size. While the Modern Angelic Grimoire is only 32 pages long, including the cover, the Modern Goetic Grimoire is 157 pages, including the cover. I go over a great deal more information, and try to lay out the framework of what it is that make a Goetic Magician successful.

In addition, I lay out three practical areas of Goetic Magic for magicians: Necromancy, Genii Loci, and the Spirits of the Lemegeton's Goetia. I provide basic techniques for working with these three types of spirits, but the spirits of the Lemegeton's Goetia get the bulk of the attention. I've included a description of each spirit in modern English based on my experiences and communications with the spirits. All the traditional attributes of the spirit are touched on, but I describe them from a modern perspective.

Below is the Table of Contents from the book. From this, you can get a better idea of the types of things I cover specifically.

Introduction
  The Magician Apprentice
The Goetia
  The Goetia of the Lemegeton
  The Initiatic Key of the Lemegeton's Goetia
  The Process of Manifestation
  The Role of the Magician
  Man's Position as Expressed in the Magic Circle
  Practice Exercise
Chthonic Initiation
  Initiatic Conjurations
  The Supernatural Assistant
  The Initiatory Ritual
The Spirits of Goetia
  Necromancy: The Lost Art of the Goetic Magician
  The Genii Loci
  Spirits of the Lemegeton's Goetia
     The Ranks of the Spirits of the Lemegeton's Goetia
     Qualities of the Spirits of the Ranks
  On Selecting the Right Spirit
Practical Magic
  Necromancy
     Part One: Working with the Nephesh for Practical Results
       Tools
       Process
     Part Two: Working with the Ruach
       Tools
       Process
     Part Three: Exorcism
       Tools
       Process for Exorcising a Site
       Process for Exorcising a Spirit Accosting a Person
  Working with the Genii Loci
     Tools
     Process
  Conjuring the Spirits of the Lemegeton's Goetia
     Circles, Figures, and Rings
     The Ritual
       Tools
       Process
The 72 Spirits of the Lemegeton's Goetia
Appendix I: Goetic Blog Posts
Appendix II: The Spirit Pot

There are a lot more things I wanted to cover, but time being what it is, I'll have to wait for other opportunities. As it stands, I provide all the materials you will need to begin performing Goetic Magic as safely and effectively as possible.

10 comments:

  1. It is REAAAALLLLY good man. As soon as I finish I will be posting reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RO, Is this something a beginner should purchase and read, or is it more suited to those who have a firm grasp in this subject already?

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Kate! It's intended for any dedicated magician, no matter what stage they are at in their work. If you go through the initiatory process I recommend in the book, you won't be a beginner for long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why does my credit card always reaches its expiring date when this stuff comes out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Rufus! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. got it. its great. kudos and thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally finished it. I'm very impressed. Lots more information than I ever expected.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like the book. Its very helpful.

    I dont know how to contact you through email. Everything I have tried results in getting a "cannot deliver" message back.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joah, try frredactumopus@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, bought this yesterday and I really love it. Particularly the updating of what the spirits can help with. I've always read the old descriptions and thought, interesting but not something I really need. Your updates help a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.