Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A Working Magician's Blog

A friend of mine, currently going by the nom de plum "Fr. Bone Head," has started a new blog. He's recording his own work, sort of as a public Magickal Diary, and he's been brutally honest so far in his posts. I've known him for a while now, and I know his experience with the spirits is very strong.

He'll be describing his work in detail at the blog so I'm going to let him tell his own stories. Suffice it to say, I wouldn't recommend anyone that didn't deserve it. This is a working magician, and well worth the read.

He's been pretty prolific so far, so I suggest a subscription to his feed to keep up.

Click the title above, or visit from this link:

Doing Magick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.