Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coming down from a Jupiter High

Whoa, man, last Thursday's Jupiter rite released a lot of stuff into my sphere, and I'm just coming down from the high. And I was high, honestly. I saw things, potentials and opportunities that left my head spinning. And my heart soaring. It was a beautiful thing. I cannot recommend enough that you regularly participate in Jupiter rites. They don't call him the Greater Benefic for nothin'.

I feel like I've gotten more done in the last few days than I have in the last few months, thanks to this influx of beneficial powers. I needed a boost up and out of my rut to see what opportunities lie ahead for me throughout the next few months and years. These are exciting times to be living in, my friends. Really good times for magicians.

The next thing you'll be seeing here should be another eBook, this one focusing on what exactly I did in my Jupiter rite, and instructions on making the Juptier Talisman I offered last weekend. Everyone can't afford the talismans, and honestly, I couldn't make one for all the people that show up here. Well. I could. Over time. If you're interested.

I'm also going to try to write up some of the more mystical things I've seen pouring out of the sphere of Jove since doing the rite, and offer some RO advice on the integration and application of the forces of Jupiter into your life. Take that with a grain of salt.

1 comment:

  1. Ok I am officially psyched to be working with G4J; Based on the success stories and the general feeling of empowerment you and the others are swearing to after your last Thursday, I wish the hell I could skip Wednesday this week and get right down to business.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.