Saturday, April 16, 2011

Jupiter Talismans

Last Thursday, I had the good fortune of participating with a group of magicians around the world in some Jupiter magic. We all put on our most formal attire, quaffed our finest preferred beverage (ranging from coffee for connoisseurs of the black blood of the Earth to fine single malts as appropriate), smoked fine cigars, and conjured up the Intelligence of Jupiter. The rite on my end included a conjuration, the Orphic Hymn of Jupiter, a statement of intent, followed by a period of meditation/contemplation as I harmonized with the Sphere of Jupiter. I'm left in a position to pass on some useful talismans as a result.

The material results of the rite among the members manifested incredibly quickly for some of us. I managed to go from owing [up to] $75,000 to the IRS to getting a few grand back due to forgiven penalties (GRACE, a key word of Jupiter) and corrected forms. Another participant got a couple grand in extra unexpected work, and a third received a job offer that they couldn't take due to location constraints. In general, the group* has received a considerable amount of grace and fortune in the three days since performing the rite.

The more rewarding aspect for me has been Jovian instruction in regards to what I'm calling "Right Rulership" in my own personal contemplations. While Jupiter does provide wealth and prosperity, and expansion in general, there's an aspect to it that I never really understood. It's still unfolding, and I'm excited about where it's going. Expect a write up to follow, this is really powerful stuff that explains how the Prosperity of Jupiter works.

I also saved part of the cigar I smoked (a Montecristo, Reserva Negra, my fave) to use in future talismans. Which brings me to the point of this particular blog post: I've Jupiter Talismans available to share in the results of the rite. These results include financial blessings, though that's not the main point. You'll find yourself making the right choices to expand your general wealth and prosperity, and receive a closer connection to the forces of Jupiter itself. Placing the sachet on your altar will draw these forces down, and they'll come with instructions for bringing yourself into attunement with the forces of Jupiter in general. Other effects will include good health, prosperity, jovial happiness, and an improved taste in the finer things in life. Along with this finer taste will come the means to procure the things you desire, fortunately enough.

On the right are pictures of the ingredients and prototype. Just putting it together has given me a buzz. I haven't even consecrated it yet, and it's filling the office with Jupiterian Goodness. Hoo-ha. I'm totally digging this, if you can't tell. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE my job?

These are herbal talismans, primarily, and will come in one of those little cloth bags they make mojo bags out of. Each of the ingredients is individually consecrated to Jupiter prior to being put into the bag.

Inside the bag are minerals of Jupiter, Lapis Lazuli and Amethyst. There are also the herbs of Jupiter, Hyssop, High John the Conqueror root, tobacco from the cigar, and a touch of nutmeg. I'm also including a clear quartz point, because I like how quartz empowers things like this.

On one side is the astrological symbol of Jupiter, and the Seal of Jupiter from Agrippa's Table of the Planets. On the other side are the seals of Iophiel and Hismael, the Intelligence and Spirit of the planet respectively.

Each will be consecrated on your behalf. The consecration will be performed at the appropriate time, and will consist of the conjuration of the Intelligence and Spirit of the Planet, the recitation of the Orphic Hymn to Jupiter*, and a charge to the entities to empower the talisman on your behalf specifically.

I only had enough ingredients to make four of these, so it's limited to the first four people who contact me for them. [As of April 17 at 10:30AM EST, all sold.] The price is US$125, plus shipping. Email me at frredactumopus@gmail.com if you're interested, with JUPITER TALISMAN in the subject line. The first four emails I receive will get them, and I'll update the post when they are no longer available.

*The way it came together was pretty fortuitous too, and it looks like it's turning into a right proper Mystery Cult dedicated to Jupiter. Check out www.gentlemenforjupiter.com for more info.

** Orphic Hymn to Jupiter:

O Jove, much-honour'd, Jove supremely great,To thee our holy rites we consecrate,Our pray'rs and expiations, king divine,For all things to produce with ease thro' mind is thine.Hence mother Earth and mountains swelling highProceed from thee, the deep and all within the sky.Saturnian king, descending from above,Magnanimous, commanding, sceptred Jove;All-parent, principle and end of all,Whose pow'r almighty shakes this earthly ball;Ev'n Nature trembles at thy mighty nod,Loud-sounding, arm'd with light'ning, thund'ring God.Source of abundance, purifying king,O various-form'd, from whom all natures spring;Propitious hear my pray'r, give blameless health,With peace divine, and necessary wealth.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, yes. This is what I need to be doing with my magick. I've been making paper talismans for so long, but I do prefer to whip up a nice mojo bag. And since we gentlemen for Jupiter will be doing more Work, I'll have to make one of these next. And give that cigar a try as well.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zadkiel (Angel of Jupiter) and Adnachiel(Angel of Sagittarius)... I wonder what they could teach me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.