Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ohshitohno

Thanks, V.V.F. Thanks a lot.


Saw something neat at the VVF blog, thought I'd check it out, run the old Head for the Red posts through a text analyzer to see who I write like...


I write like
Dan Brown
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


But do I get paid like Dan Brown? Fuck no.

But that's just some posts I tested, the majority, granted, but on others I get:



I write like
H. P. Lovecraft
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

(Lots of quotes from the Corpus Hermeticum is what returns that result.)


I write like
Chuck Palahniuk
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Heh. Erisian influences can last years, apparently.



I write like
James Joyce
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Fuck you, man, I'm sober!

Ok, out of time to play with that thing.