Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Political Assassinations Continue Unabated in 2010

Wow, man. I thought this kind of thing didn't happen these days. A scientist killed, made to look like an accident, and over what? Billions of dollars and countless political speeches influenced by his theories and data sets, that's what.

Embarrass me and die, fucker! Cost me billions in updates to make me environmentally sound, and DIE FUCKER!

I don't know if it was the transoceanic corporations or political activists, or hell, it could be some dissed scientist who got no peer review because his research didn't tow the line. I mean, scientists know science, and there's all kinds of toxins that look like "heart attacks or embolysms" when they kill, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.