Friday, December 18, 2009

Follow up on Bune Rite for the Unemployed

Last week's rite worked out great for me. I don't know if anyone's found a job yet that got mentioned during the rite (there were 32 people altogether), but I asked that Bune would assign one of his legion to each of the names, and specifically tasked them with getting people jobs. If you sent in any names late, don't worry, I'm mentioning them tonight.

This is the kind of thing I want everyone to be able to do. I don't expect everyone to actually do it, but if half the people on the blog's Followers list were to start doing something like this, it certainly would help out a lot of people.

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you're doing this-nice to some Magic done publicly for a good cause. I was just involved in a convoluted discussion about how much compassionate magic was actually being performed by the Golden Dawn these days-and it ain't enough. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.