Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I Really LOVE it.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love being a magician? I've talked about it, I'm sure. I don't know. It's a freakin' blast. It's a fabulous trip.

Ideally, one day, this is all I'll do for a living. I mean, I'll have made enough to live without having to work all the time, and I'll be able to just do magic all the time. I really like writing about magic too, because to do the research, I have to do magic. It's awesome stuff.

Last weekend, I started playing with directing specific forces through the different spirits. I usually ask God to grant Michael power to accomplish the task at hand, for example, but this weekend, the task at hand was empowering Bune to take care of some things for me. The idea to do weekly "riches maintenance" rites came shortly after doing that.

This Thursday's rite is going to be the Power of God flowing into Sachiel, and then flowing into Bune on behalf of the jobless.  I suppose eventually I'll start including the different Archangels of the constellations too. God-Constellation-Planet-Terrestrial Spirit. Makes sense, follows that whole chain of manifestation I'm always going on about.

It's good strong magic, too. Come to think of it, I've been getting a pretty strong buzz off my rites for the last few weeks. Ever since I started the daily prayers and the ... oh. Yeah.

I've been doing the Supernatural Assistant Course along with my students. I guess that would explain it.

1 comment:

  1. That's an interesting coincidence. I got my first real call for an interview today after months and the job seems to suit me. I don't have high hopes because after a while you learn not to wag your dogtail each time something seems to move towards your desire. Always the saturnian brooding prudency. I practice ceremonial magic (the ogdoadic flavor) and I've being meaning to do something related, but you know how this goes.

    However this seems like last call.

    All the best,
    Brother George.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.