Sunday, December 13, 2009

Paranormal Investigators Ghost Hunters Psychic Research Haunting

No, I'm not seeding the title of my blog post paranormal with keywords investigator. I wouldn't ghost hunter do something that psychic research blatant haunted house.

Really.

But I was just watching Bourne Identity again, and there was a commercial on for some paranormal investigator show that's going to where the Hindenberg crashed. They said something about standing on the site of one of the worst catastrophes in American history. Let's see, thumbing through my handy wikipedia... that was 72 years ago. The average lifespan of a nephesh is about 6 weeks. If there's some geomagnetic force, or if we postulate there was some massive psychic bio-power released at the site that stuck around to keep them "alive," they might get a couple of nephesh voices. Maybe. But 72 years is a long time.

They should be going to the World Trade Center in New York. It's politically charged, and socially unacceptable, but they'll get better results if they'd go there.

Regarding the postulated bio-power release, I've been to Gettysberg, walked the fields where thousands died, and I know there's a blanket of oppressive spiritual weight there. The air is heavy, the wind carries voices, and there's a smell of old blood that coats your throat with a coppery brackishness that your bottled water doesn't wash away. I expect there's something similar in New York at ground zero. It's been a little over 8 years, but I bet it's still fresh enough to keep some nepheshim "alive." And the emotions generated by the visitors, the power focused and released by the memorial are active sources of food. Hell, I bet they've attracted nephesh that weren't even killed on 9/11.

I would expect there to be a strong opposition to such a thing being aired. Controversy. Still, for those who are into the paranormal and are looking for hot spots, that would be one. Locally, anywhere a murder or suicide, or even a natural death occurred in the last month and a half would be a better place to go than some place decades or centuries old.