Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blood, Love and Rhetoric Present: The Caretaker

You ever have one of those things that you really meant to do all week, but then forgot because other shit came up, and then it was late and you hadn't done what you really meant to do on time?

Well, for my readers in the Prague vicinity, I meant to tell you about a play you should really go check out. One of our Gentlemen for Jupiter is involved in the production, and from what I've seen of his work it's going to be brilliant. He's done stage adaptations of Lovecraft's work in the past, so ... you can imagine.

Here's the plug that I meant to publish all fucking week long. The last show is Saturday night, I think. So hopefully you get this before you make plans for tonight, you Eastern European readers, and make every effort to attend.
Blood, Love and Rhetoric present "The Caretaker" - Pinter's dark and poignant drama about life on the lunatic fringes of a collapsing society - an evening of menace, suspense, violence, terror and torture.

Re-imagined by Blood, Love and Rhetoric, "The Caretaker" is transported to a 2012 post-holocaust London. Thursday sold out but tickets still available for Friday (21st) at 7pm and 9pm or Saturday (22nd) at 5pm and 8pm. email blrtheatre@gmail.com for more information. Looking forward to seeing you at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.