Friday, October 03, 2008

Been Busy...

"You've been busy doing what, RO?"

Well, since you've asked...

I've been making a cool thing. The idea came up in a conversation about Goetic Circuits. Long ago, I blogged about how I think the spirits have a relation to electro-magnetic force, geo-magnetic force, and other stuff like that. Some places well known for being haunted have turned up abnormal geo-magnetic fields. The way the brain would have to interact with spirits is through electro-magnetic transference of thought. It all ties in together.

But that's a whole series of blog posts that I'll get around to someday. Point was, I think spirits have a connection to electro-magnetic forces, and looking at those seals of the Goetia, I'm reminded of circuit drawings. Now I don't know enough about electronics to know what the original circuit might have done. Maybe all the seals are parts of a giant computer, with Gold connectors, Copper wire, and so forth and so on. If they were plans for a computer, the details in the manuscripts we've received are trashed. It would take a smarter guy than me to figure that shit out.

However I can certainly wire a copper seal in line with a flashlight or a motor. That's nothing. Uncle Chuckie, as Inominandum posted, has this psionic seal of Solomon ray gun of death he makes. There's a video on YouTube. I think it's kinda lame. He has you put a paper seal in the battery compartment. And he has you hold the batteries and charge them up by thinking mean thoughts at them. :yawn:

No solder, no switches, no fun. Fuck that with an ugly stick, as my grandmother used to say.

So the other day, I got the wheels racing in my wee brain, and came up with a design. I wanted to run positive current through a seal and then on to actually do something. Light up a nightlight a friend and I thought would be neat. I got all the stuff to do this simple little circuit with, and then I figured I'd need to experiment first before plugging 110 volts through a seal in my basement.

So I thought I'd start small, grabbed a nose-hair-trimmer that we've never used, and took it apart. All I wanted was the battery holder, but what I found inside was even better. A little electric motor and an LED light. I gutted the thing, wired it up, installed it in a cigar box with a couple of posts to put the metal seal across, and voila:



That's a Table of practice in the middle. You can't see it too clearly, but the LED is smack dab in the center of the triangle. There's a switch on the front that lets you turn on the motor. The picture here was taken moments ago, and the shellac is still drying. And it's going to get more coats. The Table of Practice is based on Trithemius', altered a bit for my tastes.
Here's what it looked like before the stain. In these pictures, you can see some of the aspects better.


Here it is with a crystal ball on it. The Crystal ball is resting on a gold ring. I hadn't burned in the Table of practice yet in this photo. The electrodes sticking up on the left of the ball are hand made. I melted down some copper wire, just enough to form a ball on the tip, and then drilled holes in the box the diameter of the wire and slipped them in.

I've got a positive wire going to the electrode on the left, and the electrode on the right goes to the light. For the electricity to get to the light, some kind of metal must connect the electrodes. Last night I used my solid tin Jupiter Talisman. The light lit, and the crystal ball glowed, radiating light into my room as I slept. When I first turned it on, I started to feel like the air got more dense in the room. I conjured my HGA and asked him to open up and clear out the clogged parts of my astral body that were beginning to ache, and the feeling went away.


So what to do with the little electric motor thing? Jason Miller, a.k.a. Inominandum, suggested a "Tibetan Prayer Wheel" to spin the request out into the universe. Works for me!


There's a handy little switch on the front so I can either have the light on by itself, or the light and the motor running. I can't just run the motor, because the little thing that would make that possible is really tiny, and my hands were shaking. I couldn't solder the wires without slopping solder all over a bunch of other connections and ruining the circuitry. Plus I'd broken the three-way-switch that would have made it work without me needing to solder shit.

So how am I going to use it?

Well, there's scrying. That's easy. Throw a tin Seal of Jupiter on the 'trodes, and conjure Tzdqiel. Scry away. Should work for everyone else too, Copper, Iron, Lead, Mercury (blended copper-tin-lead-etc.), Gold, and Silver. I can put different kinds of crystals over it too. Spheres seem to radiate outwards. I had a crystal point over the light earlier, with a Bune seal across the 'trodes and my original seal that I made a couple years ago with my request for $7,142,867.14. It feels good with Bune on there. It's like a feeling of happiness fills the room.

I'm also going to use it during meditation along with this timer Jason posted. Judging by the feelings I've gotten while it's running with different seals on it, I'm thinking it will work as a good diagnostic machine too. If someone's got a Jupiter blockage in their sphere, like I did last night, they'll feel it when the Juptier talisman is on. Likewise the other planets.

Assuming the spirits feed on electromagnetic energy, this is a good way to reward them as well.

And I can change the battery pretty quick and easy too. The box is an upside-down cigar box with a lid that slides out.

Now that I've got the basics down with a low-voltage test rig, I'm moving on to the full-powered 110v job that plugs in without shutting down the neighborhood. This one will be incandescent, and likely no motor. The only electric motors I have that run on that much juice are from an old vacuum cleaner and an electric weed eater. Both are rather heavy, rather big, and rather loud. Heck, even the little nose-hair-trimmer engine is loud enough. (If you ever had those little monster trucks that you put a double A battery in and switched on, and they just went straight-ish when you were a kid, it's the same little motor inside.)

And it's totally NOT UL LISTED. It could blow up or start a fire. I'm no electrician, I'm just playing at home with a soldering iron and some solder.