Saturday, October 25, 2008

Path of the Psychic

I got the most polite spam ever this morning. I moderate with Frater AVAD the yahoo group RealMagick. It's a slow list lately, but it's fun. The membership is broad, and topics include anything related to the practice of some form of magic, no matter what form that might be.

The email I got was polite and to the point. Guy said we might find his site interesting, so I checked it out. It's a basic introduction to being a psychic. The information is presented clearly and concisely. It's well written. It doesn't get too deep, but it covers things in a general way that give the readers what they need to do further research if interested. I haven't looked at all the pages, ut the ones I saw were impressive to me. Not that they were detailed, but that they were simple. It's a brilliant study in minimalism, in a way.

The link is here:

http://www.pathofthepsychic.com/

If you've ever wondered if you're a psychic, you might benefit from it. I'm definitely going to adopt some of the techniques he used to present the information. Speaking as a technical writer, this is how you should present introductory material.

1 comment:

  1. I'm flattered and glad you liked it. Thank you for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.